Break Up Advice from BrokenHeartedGirl.com

Break up advice - The BreakUp Workbook is about Break ups and how to recover from one. BrokenHeartedGirl.com has Relationship advice about breakups, making it through a break up, how to mend a broken heart, divorce, therapy, break up help, breakup advice.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When is he your boyfriend?

Just a question - when do you know the guy you are dating is officially your boyfriend?

Do you ask him?
Do you assume that after a certain amount of time it's solidified?
Do you just randomly call him your boyfriend when introducing him to friends/family?
Do you wait until you've met his family?

When do you know? Tell me your stories!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wait until he says something. I always feel so silly bringing it up. I feel like it he really likes me then he will let me know.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Doublebanker said…

    Gotta be exclusive..I think that's the definition of a bf/gf.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I not personally fond of the term 'boyfriend' past a certain age... Anyhow in my case I usually tend to just assume based on our interactions that we are exclusive, though sometimes the guy may bring it up, asking if we are exclusive, which is fine. (It's fine for the girl to bring it up too, if you'd like!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home