Break Up Advice from BrokenHeartedGirl.com

Break up advice - The BreakUp Workbook is about Break ups and how to recover from one. BrokenHeartedGirl.com has Relationship advice about breakups, making it through a break up, how to mend a broken heart, divorce, therapy, break up help, breakup advice.

Monday, January 09, 2006

AskMen.com : Surviving a breakup

AskMen.com : Surviving a breakup: "Recover From A Breakup... Quickly
By Curt Smith
Relationship Correspondent - Every 2nd Monday


PAGES: | 1 | 2 |


'The day you left me, I was stained with sorrow and sadness. My eyes were red with grief. You were a part of me, so when you left, I felt like I lost one of my lungs and breathing became harder. I had no clue as to how I would survive the next minute of my life without hearing your sweet voice, smelling your charming perfume or feeling the soft touch of your lips.
But now I'm cured, sterilized from your love and finally at peace. I no longer miss you and no longer love you. Yet I still wait for you my love, every minute that I live, every hour of the day, every day of the month and every month of the year.'
stuck in limbo

The message above is a perfect example of why it is so difficult to get over a breakup: not being able to let go of false hope. Most men are stuck in limbo with the idea that there might be a chance of getting back together with their women.
The result of such beliefs is a double-edged rejection sword. This person actually inflicts prolonged and repetitive pain. First comes the initial sting originating from the breakup itself. Then comes the gut-wrenching, heart-breaking hope that she will return, and eventually the realization that she does not regret leaving you -- and she is gone for good.
All this pain could be kept short and sweet if a man would just learn to accept the decision made by his 'new' ex-girlfriend and move on with his life. By waiting around and hoping, a man is trapping himself in an endless circle of torture.
you control the situation

A man cannot prevent his woman from leaving him, but he can definitely control the whole breakup situation. Some men make the whole experience a"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home