Break Up Advice from BrokenHeartedGirl.com

Break up advice - The BreakUp Workbook is about Break ups and how to recover from one. BrokenHeartedGirl.com has Relationship advice about breakups, making it through a break up, how to mend a broken heart, divorce, therapy, break up help, breakup advice.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Use Affirmations to Increase Self Esteem

Dear Broken Hearted Girl,


The BreakUp Workbook speaks about affirmations and how they can help you get through depression caused by a break up or another traumatic event which leaves you feeling less than stellar. It's important to do everything you can to dig yourself out of your funk and get back to some kind of normalcy. Here are some examples of affirmations that you can repeat every day. Make sure to read them out loud. Focus on their meaning. And most critically, BELIEVE them.


"I am a good person."
"I am doing my best."
"I will be calm today, not anxious."
"I deserve better than this. I deserve respect."
"I am strong."
"I will make time to relax today."
"My friends and family support me and care about me."

Feel better!


-MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home