Break Up Advice from BrokenHeartedGirl.com

Break up advice - The BreakUp Workbook is about Break ups and how to recover from one. BrokenHeartedGirl.com has Relationship advice about breakups, making it through a break up, how to mend a broken heart, divorce, therapy, break up help, breakup advice.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Small Addictions

Dear Broken Hearted Girl,

I'm addicted to my email. I have decided that I need help for my email addiction and that I should try to do everything I can to stay off and only check my personal emails once per day. In order to accomplish this, I have changed all of my passwords to something akin to: StopIt1234. This should remind me when I am about to log in that I need to slow down.

You may find that changing something as small as a password in your world can help you too. Why not change your password to "CharlieStinks!" until you get to a point where you no longer have an urge to email him?

Why not change his name on your cell to read "Do Not Even Think About Answering," or "Jerk Face." Whatever you need to do to keep yourself from calling or answering will suffice. Feel free to be creative.

When you get used to doing something every single day and then you suddenly have to quit, it's very difficult to get out of that routine. So when you want to call him to tell him every little thing, or email him, try changing it up a little.

-MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home